Mark Sheppard on fans at Comic Con [x]
Mark Sheppard gets it.
this is inspirational
I act, I sing, I draw, and I sometimes find the ability to write.
I like a lot of different things, so enjoy all the random.
I like shtuff. Shtuff can be cool.
I don’t think you are the worst! I totally understand (I haven’t been able because I had a show over the week)
Top 8 things then… (in no particular order)
- I love to draw, sing, and act
- video games are another thing I love
- every month I try to have a movie night with my best friend. We stay up super late and watch many movies and talk about stupid things
- I am senior in high school looking forward to going to study Neuroscience and Behavior, as well as International Relations in college
- I am a super fan of many things and I display that love through art, cosplay and attending conventions
- I’m a total nerd, but apparently not like a cool nerd that are super popular
- I totally love cute things, but I totally don’t think I could seriously pull then off, so I have like super personality conflict when I wanna be a like a cool stoic person, and a totally cute and fluffy girl
- I have super cool friends and two awesome best friends who are the greatest people in the world
Goodness, this took me forever, cause I’m not all that interesting, but I have too many things that I would love to share…
Instead of saying motherfucker you can just say Oedipus
Half of our generation wouldn’t even understand that
yes you are right the thousands of notes on this post prove how ignorant our generation is. only you are intelligent. you are the chosen one.
only real Ancient Greek kids would understand
reblog if ur a tru 650BC kid
Some awesome Harry Potter references.
Harry Potter: The fandom that leaked into all other fandoms.
well this annoying thing happens like every day:
Ooooh, a question from my lovely lovely! And tough one too
hmm… I would have to say mint chip!
Shannon McCormick’s December Giveaway—BLAM
So, this year has been a crazy year for my acquiring new followers on this blog. I decided to run a giveaway, ‘cause that seems like what people do on this site when they’re feeling appreciative. And that’s how I’m feeling post-Thanksgiving, pre-other holidays. So why not do a giveaway? Here goes….
- Signed Blu-Ray or DVD (your choice) of Red vs. Blue, Season
- Signed Blu-Ray or DVD (your choice) of RWBY, Volume 1
- When I say signed, I mean I will get them autographed not just by me, but by as many people in the Rooster Teeth office as I can finagle.
- Autographed copy of my art book, Presidential Losers.
- If you don’t know, this is is coffee table book I’m having published of an art show I curated last year—it’s a portrait gallery of everyone who ever lost an American Presidential election.
- foxingquarterly bundle!
- Prints from Eleanor Davis and Louis Rosckosh (in that order above)
- Copies of Issue 1 and Issue 2 of Foxing Quarterly itself.
- If you don’t know this literary quarterly, it combines 3 of my favorite things—Austin, new literature, and indie comics.
- Must be following me to win
- Reblog this post to enter
- Follow presidentiallosers on Tumblr for 1 extra entry each
- Contest runs from December 1 through December 13
- Open internationally to entrants over the age of 13
- I will make announcements about winners on Saturday, December 14 and will do my best to get stuff to you before the end of the year.
OK, well, there you go. Good luck.